Sunday, October 19, 2008

In the beginning

Well, he's now 8 months old and because I am terrible and keeping my parents and distant family in the loop I decided to set up this page. Now you can see him and watch him grow with us.

Here are the facts:
Owen Christopher Souther was born on Friday, February 22nd, 2008 at 10:47 am (I think). He weighed 7 lbs and 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.

He's a great little guy. He loves people and attention. He eats quite a bit and so far loves everything we give him. He says "dada" and "yay". Owen started crawling at 6 months and will hopefully not be walking for a while (fingers crossed). He has this red wild hair and a strange mix of eye color (I think they'll end up greenish brown). He has a great disposition and has been a great sleeper from the beginning. We feel so blessed to have a healthy, happy son. He loves to give kisses, which are quite disgusting and adorable all at the same time. He has two teeth as of a few weeks ago and loves to chew on anything. He looks just like Kyle, but has a little bit of a temper (like me).

I will try to keep this updated often with pictures and videos. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Such a cutie! He looks just like his daddy! It sounds like he is healthy and happy, and that is a wonderful thing!

Thanks for blogging! It is fun to watch these little guys grow, and for those of us "long distance" relatives, it helps!