Saturday, August 28, 2010

How does this work?

I have a question directed to mothers of more than one child. How does it work? When you have another baby? Does your love grow...do you just automatically have more to give or do you have to share the love you have for your first born with the new baby. I just can't fathom loving someone as much as I love Owen. I mean...I REALLY love him. You know the kind of love that makes you want to jump up and down and let out a shriek when you think about them. Or sneak into their room in the middle of the night and wake them up just to say you are so glad you are their mommy. How can I possibly have that for anyone else?

1 comment:

Julie Snell said...

It shows how much you love owen and although I do not have any kids...I am guessing you love the others just the same without any love having to be taken away from Owen. I can't imagine that process is easy all the time, but totally worth it. I would turn to Sarah on questions like this :)